Friday, June 24, 2016

Music (Original Song)

Best Running Song of the Year
What song was your go to for this season? Whether it be while training or trying to get pumped up before a big race, it all counts. We will even accept songs that weren’t released this year. Drake songs are recommended by Jarrett.

“All-Star” by Smash Mouth
Hey now, you’re an all-star. That’s how I choose to live my life. As soon as I hear this song, I know I’m gonna get my game on and go play. Paul Hayes has said this song is the only possible answer to this question. That’s not literally true of course but it is not figuratively true.

“Bad Blood” by Taylor Swift
If you are building a list of songs, you need to have Tay on there. It’s just a necessary fact of any list. A list of jams for a pre-race pump up playlist. Tay. A list of jams for a fierce interval workout. Tay. A list of people taller than Alex Fox. Tay. A list of PA related track blogs. Trick question, it’s not a list if there’s only one name in the game!

“0 to 100” by Drake
How fast do you want to run? Real quick. How much time do I take to proof read my posts. 0. On a scale of 1 to 100, how much do you love the blog? Ok a 57 isn’t that bad, but I was looking for 100. Because then it would be like the lyrics of the song.

Side note: Been Steph Curry with the post

“One Dance” by Drake
I’d really like to set up the poll so that if you vote for this song, then the poll will sing to you, “Baby, I like your style.” But I don’t think that’s possible. So instead I set it up so that when you vote for “One Dance” by Drake the poll will add an extra vote to the total votes for “One Dance” by Drake.

“Running on Empty” by Jackson Browne
It’s kinda crazy that “Running on Empty” is killing it right now in the polls despite the fact that it’s from 1977. You know some things that are older than this song? Nick Symmonds, Forrest Gump, Vibram Feet Shoes, Purell hand sanitizer, and, because it’s a list, Taylor Swift.

“Sandstorm” by Darude
Try listening to Sandstorm and not getting pumped up. I’m literally just imagining listening to Sandstorm and I’ve already started dancing. I’m admittedly not sure why it’s called “Sandstorm” because the idea of a “Sandstorm” doesn’t really sound like an amazing dance party. It just sounds like a thing that would make me sad because I would get all sorts of stuff in my eyes and I hate when I get stuff in my eyes.

“Sweet Escape” by Gwen Stefani
I think this song might be where I discovered Akon for the first time so at the very least that’s a great reason to vote for this song. There’s literally no doubt in my mind that this is a good song. Get it? No Doubt? Like the band? The band that Gwen Stefani was in? Why I am asking so many questions I literally can’t hear anyone else talking?

No comments:

Post a Comment